Sunday, December 11, 2011

Writing Standards Portfolio

Hi, this year I had to do a writing standards portfolio where I reflected on my writing pieces this past semester.  I feel that I have grown as a writer, and I am looking forward to learning even more.  (For the full conclusion please see my website)

Please visit my website:
www.wix.com/pupfurever/2011-2012writingportfolio

Parents:
Could you please answer these questions in a comment below? Thank you!

  1. What piece of writing did you like best in my portfolio and why? 
  2. What did you like about my portfolio and sharing and what would you like to see me improve on?
  3. Which of the writing traits (ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency) do you feel was most successful for me?
  4. Which of the traits of writing would you like me to improve on in the coming semester?

1 comment:

  1. I liked the coming of age essay because it told me a little bit about what you were thinking when the coaches left.

    I liked being able to see your work for the semester. I would like to see you use a wider range of words.

    I felt your voice was successful because I can hear you in your writing.

    I would like you to improve your word choice by using more of the words we learn in the morning.
    -Glenn Miyasato

    ReplyDelete