Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blog Revision

For my blog revision, I kept my same title, which I feel is catchy, and relates to the themes English and writing.  I used skills such as layering, changing the opacity, using text styles, overlay patterns and using the eraser and clone tools to create my header.  I also feel that my header accurately portrays my blog title, "Writing Between the Lines" by showing all many personal things and words, literally in between the lines.   I changed the color scheme of my blog to make the colors match, and the posts stand out.  I also archived previous posts, sorted first by my Freshman and Sophomore years, then organized into assignment topics.  I believe that this was an effective way to help viewers navigate through my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hey leah,

    Nice job on the blog revision. Looks like you took a lot of time doing your header. I agree that your header is appropriate for the blog title because of the reason you mentioned "you wrote between the lines". So, anyway nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW LEAH! :D
    i really like your blog. your title really fits into the subject. Your blog is very interesting, filled with alot of great, work. YOur archive is very well organized and it makes things easier for me to finds projects and essays fro mteh past. But, overall, GREAT JOB :)

    ReplyDelete