Tuesday, May 24, 2011

GLO Parent Reflection

Do you think the GLO's are an effective guide for students?
-I think they are pretty effective at guiding students because their values are good.
What do you think is the best GLO?
-I think the effective communicator GLO is the best because in the real world, it's really important to be able to get your point across to your audience, whatever that may be.
Which of my GLO examples did you find most interesting?
-I found your effective communicator most interesting because I didn't know you were a team leader/host for some projects and had to communicate with your groups and other countries. [KC3 presentation]
Do you think GLO's should continue to be enforced?
-I think as long as the students understand the value of these GLO's, they should be enforced.

-Glenn Miyasato

No comments:

Post a Comment